Level 1 Dental Restrictions are in effect from 28th September 2020. This means we are able to do all of our procedures with standard precautions. Yes, this includes cleans!
We are taking additional precautions to help safeguard our staff and patients:
– We require all patients to wear a mask upon entering the premises, as mandated by the Victorian Government.
– Please come alone to your appointment. Social distancing & patient limits apply.
– Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided and refrain from touching your face/mouth.
– We will continue to ask you some screening questions before each appointment.
Online bookings are still active for your convenience – Our team will have to make contact with you after you book online to run through some questions with you.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate these tough times!
– The team at Dental at Keys