Smile now, pay later - with Zip
A smile is for life, so it is definitely worth your while to plan for the future.
Our partnership with Zip allows you to get your dental work now, while giving you the flexibility to pay it off in up to 12 months - with no interest and no deposit required.
How Zip works
Zip offers 2 simple and affordable payment plans for dental patients.
|Account limit||Under $1,000||Over $1,000|
|Interest free period||0% always**||Up to 12 months**|
*waived if you have no balance
Get started using Zip
- Apply online for a Zip account here
- There are 2 main types of Zip accounts - Zip Pay & Zip Money
- Zip Pay requires:
- Some personal information
- Verification of your mobile number
- Facebook, Paypal or LinkedIn account in your name
- Zip Money has a significantly higher limit and as such requires additional information over Zip Pay:
- Residential and employment status
- Income & other resources to meet loan repayments
- Transaction history via an online bank account
- Zip is a line of credit - a credit check may be performed
- Book your appointment online or call us.
- You may be required to pre-approve the Zip 'order' prior to your dental visit
- Once approved, you are ready for your appointment!
- *Please note: Failure to pre-approve your Zip order may result in your appointment being cancelled.
For Zip help, please click here.
**Disclaimer: Available to approved applicants only and subject to completion of satisfactory credit check. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay a purchase within the interest free period. A monthly account fee of $9.95 will also apply and a one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, 25.9% per annum as at 1 June 2023. Other charges may be payable, see T&Cs. Interest, fees and charges subject to change. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).