Had a tooth extracted in the past and want it replaced?
Do you have a severely infected or broken tooth that can’t be saved?
Looks like dental implants might be the answer!
- Dental implants are special titanium screws that act as a tooth root. They are placed in your jaw and your bone grows around it, anchoring it into position. After a few months, a custom made crown is attached to the implant so it functions and acts just like a normal tooth.
- We offer a range of implant options: Single implants to multiple implants, including full arch reconstruction, rehabilitation and smile make-overs.
- Bone grafting and sinus lifting procedures are also done at our clinic – for cases where there is insufficient bone.
- If you are thinking about implants, book an appointment by giving us a call or through our easy online booking system and speak to our dentist about it!
Feel like you are showing too much gum?
Do you have a tooth that is coming out at a funny angle?
Looks like Orthodontics might be the answer!
- There is no age limit for orthodontics. Not all cases require years of treatment as well – some cosmetic cases only require 6 months.
- If you are thinking about orthodontics, book an appointment by giving us a call or through our easy online booking system and speak to our dentist about it!
Don’t like the look and feel of traditional braces?
Don’t want anyone to know that you are straightening your teeth?
Looks like invisible braces (Clear Aligners) such as Invisalign™, ClearCorrect™ or SmileStyler® might be the answer!
- 3D Digital Scanning technology available here enables faster turn-around time and more accurate fitment of for your aligners.
- We use specialised computer software to predict the movement of your teeth and a series of special clear aligners are made to move them. They are clear, simple and easy to use.
- There is no age limit for invisible braces. Not all cases require years of treatment – some cosmetic cases only require 6 months.
- If you are thinking about invisible braces, book an appointment by giving us a call or through our easy online booking system and speak to our dentist about it!
Worried about some pressure pain from the back of your mouth?
Do you get recurrent infections/swelling/pain where your wisdom teeth are coming through?
- We offer in-house removal of your wisdom teeth.
- We have all the required x-ray and surgical equipment to get those pesky teeth out!
- We also offer the removal of your wisdom teeth under sedation (sleep dentistry).
- If you are thinking about wisdom teeth removal, book an appointment by giving us a call or through our easy online booking system and speak to our dentist about it!
Scared of the dentist but you know you need a lot of work done?
Want the comfort of being sedated for complex procedures?
- We offer in-house IV (sleep) sedation for all our patients, young and old.
- We work closely with highly qualified sleep specialist to ensure you have the best sleep dentistry experience here at Dental at Keys.
- Some cases may require treatment under general anaesthetic – which can be provided at a dedicated facility with our team.
- If you are thinking about sleep dentistry, why not call us or book online to discuss your options?
Want to improve your smile?
Are you concerned about the way your teeth look?
Not to worry! Here at Dental at Keys, we specialise in ensuring you and your teeth look and feel great.
- Our multidisciplinary trained dentists are able to incorporate all their skills to ensure you have the best cosmetic outcome. This includes alignment of your teeth (orthodontics), restoring missing teeth (prosthodontics), crowning, veneering and whitening.
- We also offer complex cosmetic services such as full arch reconstruction or full mouth rehabilitation: Restoring your worn & missing teeth back to what they should be like!
- You will be amazed at what our team can offer.
Veneers, Crowns, Bridges
- We offer quality veneers, crowns and bridges here at Dental at Keys.
- We only use trusted, local Australian dental labs for our prosthetic work.
Crowns – are a great way to strengthen teeth with big fillings and cracks. We offer ceramic crowns, metal/porcelain hybrid crowns and traditional gold crowns.
Bridges – multiple crowns glued together as one unit to fill up a space from a missing tooth. They are an alternative to implants.
Veneers – a great choice to fix those front teeth up and give you a beautiful confident smile.
Full arch reconstruction or full mouth rehabilitation – Restoring your worn & missing teeth back to what they should be like!Book an appointment
- We are first and foremost, general dentists. This means we are experts in everyday dentistry such as cleans, fillings, extractions, dentures, root canals and crowns to name a few.
- We work with all patients from all age groups (you can never be too young to see the dentist!).
Root Canal Therapy
- As scary as they may sound to some patients (we promise it’s not!), root canal therapy is often the best way to save your teeth.
- We have state of the art equipment to deal with complex root canal procedures and our dentists go on regular courses to keep up to date with the latest procedures.
- If you think you might need a root canal, why not call us or book online to discuss your options?